1. Graduate of BS Accountancy or Financial Management or any related courses.
2. A Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Board Passer is an advantage.
3. 5+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience in a managerial capacity.
4. Working knowledge in accounting principles, processes and in government laws on taxation.
5. Excellent in MS applications, particularly Excel (Spreadsheet)
6. Excellent accounting software user (QuickBooks, SAP)
Competencies in Analytical and problem solving skills, detail oriented, excellent communication skills.